How to access Club amenities
The Club at Town Center is open with Board-set guidelines in place to mitigate the spread of the coronavirus. These measures conform with county and state rules for Phase 2 of the Governor’s Roadmap to Recovery Plan. We are counting on your cooperation to keep everyone safe and healthy.
Here are reopening highlights:
MASKS: Everyone at the Club at Town Center will be required to wear a face covering, except for children 9 years old and under and people who cannot wear a face covering due to a medical condition or disability. This requirement extends to all areas in the Club, including the Sports Court, Fitness Center and Aerobics Studio.
SOCIAL DISTANCING: Please maintain six-foot social distancing at all times, even in the pools and on the pool decks. City inspectors will be checking, and besides the obvious safety reasons for these measures, we risk violation notices and even getting shut down if we are not in compliance.
RESERVE YOUR SPOT: Members will need to reserve a time slot to use the fitness area, fitness classes and the Lap Pool. Space is limited. Reservations may be made through the new MySomersett app (recommended) or over the phone (787-4500) up to 48 hours in advance. Please be considerate of other residents and only reserve time slots you will actually use!
The Club at Town Center
- Hours: 5:30 am-9 pm weekdays; 7 am-9 pm Saturdays and Sundays.
- Front Desk: Distancing lines are taped for check-in. Sneeze guards have been installed.
- Great Room, Canyon View and Media rooms: Members are welcome to enjoy these areas so long as they wear masks and maintain six-foot distances. The Media is limited to four people in the room at one time, one per table.
- Locker rooms: The saunas, showers and lockers are closed. Only the restrooms are open.
- Water fountains, towels: Water fountains are shut off and there will be no towel service.
- Kids’ programs: There are no kids’ programs until further notice.
Clubs: There will be no Club meetings until further notice.
- Payments: Credit cards only – no cash!
SOA offices are open from 8 am to 5 pm weekdays. One resident at a time will be permitted upstairs. Reservations are strongly encouraged! Call 787-4500 to reserve your spot, or email email@example.com.
Hours: Mondays through Fridays, reservation times start at 6 am with the last available time slot at 7:30 pm. Saturday and Sunday reservation times run from 7:30 am to 6 pm.
By reservation only: Call the Front Desk for a reservation. Club members may reserve up to 48 hours in advance. One session per resident per day.
Time slots: Residents will be given 75-minute time slots to work out with a 15-minute cleaning period between sessions. There is a new time slot every 90 minutes.
Capacity: Limited to 10 people total in the Fitness Center and Aerobics Studio area.
Fitness Classes in the Sports Court
Closed to all activities except for limited fitness classes with a maximum of 12 people for each class, including the instructor. Enrollment is by reservation only. Fitness class schedule (PDF) or see this Fitness Class Calendar
Hours: 7 am-8 pm daily (please note: the Lap Pool will be closed June 22-25 after 4 pm for lifeguard training)
Sessions: 45 minutes with a 15-minute clean time between sessions. One session per resident per day.
By reservation only: Call the Front Desk to reserve your time slot. Club members may reserve up to 48 hours in advance. One session per resident per day on a first-come, first-served basis.
AquaFit: The Lap Pool will be closed during AquaFit (2-3 pm Mondays and Wednesdays, 9-10 am Tuesdays and Thursdays, 9:30-10:30 am Saturdays). Fitness class schedule (includes AquaFit)
Lap Pool rules:
- Face coverings must be worn while entering, exiting and moving around the pool deck. They are not required while swimming or exercising (AquaFit), as long as family groups maintain a six-foot distance between one another.
- Lap swim only – no open swim.
- One person per lane unless same household, then two are permitted
- No lounging
- No alcohol or glass containers, please!
Hours: 11 am-6 pm Wednesdays-Sundays; Closed Mondays-Tuesdays. Starting Saturday, July 18: 10 am-8 pm Wednesdays-Sundays.
Sessions: One-hour time limit, first-come, first-served. One time slot per day per family. 40 people max.
Check in: At the Front Desk and enter the pool area through the double gate behind the Club.
- Face coverings must be worn while entering, exiting and moving around the pool deck. They are not required while swimming, as long as family groups maintain a six-foot distance between one another.
- No guests, except child-care providers with a Guest Pass
- Residents will be given a 6-by-6-foot-square to keep their items
- Chairs are available – please do not move them!
- No alcohol or glass containers, please
Please note: Both spas, the Golf Hut and Snack Bar are CLOSED.
Tennis and Pickleball Courts
Open from 7 am-8 pm daily on a first-come, first-served basis. The courts are set up for no-touch play. No equipment is provided, no more than four people per court.
The course is set up for touch-free play. There is no charge and reservations are not required. More information