How to access Club amenities
The Club at Town Center is open with Board-set guidelines in place to mitigate the spread of the coronavirus. These measures conform with county and state rules for the Governor’s Roadmap to Recovery Plan. We are counting on your cooperation to keep everyone safe and healthy.
Here are highlights:
MASKS: Everyone at the Club at Town Center is required to wear a face covering, except for children 9 years old and under and people who cannot wear a face covering due to a medical condition or disability. This requirement extends to all areas in the Club, including the Sports Court, Fitness Center and Aerobics Studio.
SOCIAL DISTANCING: Please maintain six-foot social distancing at all times, even in the pools and on the pool decks. City inspectors will be checking, and besides the obvious safety reasons for these measures, we risk violation notices and even getting shut down if we are not in compliance.
RESERVE YOUR SPOT: Members need to reserve a time slot to use the fitness area, fitness classes, the Lap Pool and the Tennis Courts. Space is limited. Reservations may be made through the MySomersett app (recommended) or over the phone (787-4500) up to 48 hours in advance. Please be considerate of other residents and only reserve time slots you will actually use!
The Club at Town Center
- Hours: 5:30 am-9 pm weekdays; 7 am-9 pm Saturdays and Sundays.
- Front Desk: Distancing lines are taped for check-in. Sneeze guards have been installed.
- Great Room, Canyon View and Media rooms: Members are welcome to enjoy these areas so long as they wear masks and maintain six-foot distances. The Media is limited to four people in the room at one time, one per table.
- Locker rooms: The saunas, showers and lockers are closed. Only the restrooms are open.
- Water fountains, towels: Water fountains are shut off and there will be no towel service.
- Kids’ programs: Click here for more information
Clubs: There will be no Club meetings until further notice.
- Payments: Credit cards only – no cash!
SOA offices are open from 8 am to 5 pm weekdays. One resident at a time will be permitted upstairs. Reservations are strongly encouraged! Call 787-4500 to reserve your spot, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hours: Mondays through Fridays, reservation times start at 6 am with the last available time slot at 7:30 pm. Saturday and Sunday reservation times run from 7:30 am to 6 pm.
By reservation only: Reservations may be made through the MySomersett app (recommended) or over the phone (787-4500) up to 48 hours in advance. One session per resident per day.
Time slots: Residents will be given 75-minute time slots to work out with a 15-minute cleaning period between sessions. There is a new time slot every 90 minutes.
Capacity: Limited to 10 people total in the Fitness Center and Aerobics Studio area.
Fitness Classes in the Sports Court
Closed to all activities except for limited fitness classes with a maximum of 12 people for each class, including the instructor. Enrollment is by reservation only. Fitness class schedule (PDF) or see this Fitness Class Calendar
Hours: 7 am-8 pm daily
Sessions: 45 minutes with a 15-minute clean time between sessions. One session per resident per day.
By reservation only: Reservations may be made through the MySomersett app (recommended) or over the phone (787-4500) up to 48 hours in advance. One session per resident per day on a first-come, first-served basis.
AquaFit: The Lap Pool will be closed during AquaFit (2-3 pm Mondays and Wednesdays, 9-10 am Tuesdays and Thursdays, 9-10 am Saturdays).
Lap Pool rules:
- Face coverings must be worn at all times on the pool deck. They are not required while swimming or exercising (AquaFit), as long as family groups maintain a six-foot distance between one another.
- Lap swim only – no open swim.
- One person per lane unless same household, then two are permitted
- No lounging
- No alcohol or glass containers, please!
Here are the hours for the Family Pool through September:
Saturdays and Sundays from Sept. 12-27: Open from 10 am to 8 pm
After Sept. 27: Closed until spring 2021.
Sessions: 90-minutes time limit, first-come, first-served. One time slot per day per family. 40 people max.
Check in: At the Front Desk and enter the pool area through the double gate behind the Club.
- Face coverings must be worn at all times on the pool deck, even while sitting in a chair. They are not required while swimming, as long as family groups maintain a six-foot distance between one another.
- No guests, except child-care providers with a Guest Pass
- Residents will be given a 6-by-6-foot-square to keep their items
- Chairs are available – please do not move them!
- No alcohol or glass containers, please
Please note: Both spas, the Golf Hut and Snack Bar are CLOSED.
In order to avoid any conflicts and make the Tennis Courts available to everyone, reservations will be required for both courts through the MySomersett app.
Court 1 will be available to tennis players only and Court 2 will be open to both tennis and pickleball players.
Timeslots, or Amenity Passes, are for one hour, on the hour, from 7 am to 7 pm daily (the courts close at 8 pm). Since there are two courts, two Amenity Passes will be available each hour. Timeslots will open up 48 hours in advance. One person should make a reservation for each group of players on a court. Please be mindful of group sizes – each court can accommodate 4 players at a time. Residents are also reminded to maintain 6 feet of social distance at all times from those not in your household and wear a mask when not engaging in high-intensity activity.
Tennis or pickleball players with reserved spots will need to check-in and pick up the gate key at the front desk prior to using the courts.
The course is set up for touch-free play. There is no charge and reservations are not required. More information