Sierra Canyon residents at the Club
Sierra Canyon residents, did you know that there are activities and events open to you at The Club at Town Center? You can always check the All Resident Calendar on Somersett.net to see your options. And if you are a guest of a Club member, you can pay the guest fee and enjoy almost everything the Club has to offer.
In the meantime, here are some of the things you can do:
1. Join one – or more – of these clubs:
- Knitting & Crocheting – Mondays, 10 am-12 pm
- Pinochle – Mondays, 1-3 pm
- Mah Jongg – Tuesdays and Thursdays, 1-4:30 pm
- Bridge – Wednesdays, 2:30-5 pm
- Art & Painting – Fridays, 10 am
- Book Club – Usually the third Wednesday of the month from 7-9 pm
- Acoustic Circle Jam – 2nd and 4th Sundays each month from 5-7 pm
- Board Game Club – 3rd Sunday of each month
- Cribbage Club – Wednesdays, 11 am-1:30 pm
3. Enjoy a relaxing massage by scheduling an appointment with one of our licensed therapists. Call Linda Morgan (Lic. #6696) at 775-560-6009 or Marian Miller (Lic. #2508) at 775-247-3969 to set up your session.
4. Attend an all-resident or open-to-the-public event in 2020:
- Meet the Staff: March 10, May 12, July 14, Sept. 8, Nov. 10
- EGGstravaganza: April 11
- Community-Wide Garage Sales: May 2, July 25 and Oct. 3
- Music on the Green: June 13, July 11 and Aug. 8
- Sunday Funday Golf: June 21, July 19 and Aug. 16
- Somersett Classic Car Show: Aug. 1
- MC Believe in Education 5K & Fun Run: Sept. 27
- Touch-A-Truck & Fall Festival: Oct. 17
5. Attend a Board of Directors meeting or a Facilities, Finance, Communications, or West Park Garden committee meeting. See the SOA calendar for dates and times.
If you have any questions, please call the concierge at 787-4500. Hope to see you at the Club!