Sierra Canyon residents at the Club
Sierra Canyon residents, did you know that there are activities and events open to you at The Club at Town Center? You can always check the All Resident Calendar on Somersett.net to see your options. And if you are a guest of a Club member, you can pay the guest fee and enjoy almost everything the Club has to offer.
In the meantime, here are some of the things you can do:
1. Join one – or more – of these clubs:
- Knitting & Crocheting – Mondays, 10 am-12 pm
- Pinochle – Mondays, 1-3 pm
- Mah Jongg – Tuesdays and Thursdays, 1-4:30 pm
- Bridge – Wednesdays, 2:30-5 pm
- Art & Painting – Fridays, 10 am
- Writer’s Forum – 6-8 pm on the first Thursday of the month
- Book Club – Usually the last Wednesday of the month from 7-9 pm
- Acoustic Circle Jam – 2nd and 4th Sundays each month from 5-7 pm
2. Participate in an Investment Roundtable Discussion with Karen Vibe, financial advisor and portfolio management director at Morgan Stanley. Usually the first Tuesday of the month from 6-7 pm (this month it is on Jan. 15 from 6-7 pm).
3. Enjoy a relaxing massage by scheduling an appointment with one of our licensed therapists. Call 787-4500 for more information.
4. Attend an all-resident or open-to-the-public event in 2019:
- Eggstravaganza (April 20)
- New! Somersett Classic Car Show (July 27)
- Music on the Green (August 3)
- MC Believe 5K Run (Sept. 29)
- Touch-A-Truck and Fall Festival (Oct. 29)
- Chili Cookoff (Nov. 9)
- Sip-N-Shop (Nov. 23)
5. Attend a Board of Directors meeting or a Facilities, Finance, Parks, or Communications committee meeting. SOA 2019 meeting schedule
If you have any questions, please call the concierge at 787-4500. Hope to see you at the Club!