Masks are required at the Club
The Governor has issued a directive requiring all Nevadans to wear face coverings in public settings, including private businesses. So until further notice, everyone at the Club at Town Center will be required to wear a face covering, with the following exceptions:
- People who cannot wear a face covering due to a medical condition or disability.
- Children 9 years old and under.
This requirement extends to all areas in the Club, including the Sports Court, Fitness Center and Aerobics Studio.
What will these mean at our pools, tennis courts and golf course? The Governor’s directive says that people who are engaged in outdoor recreation do not have to wear masks, provided they maintain a distance of six feet from others who are not family members.
Here are our guidelines:
Pools: Face coverings must be worn while entering, exiting and moving around the pool deck. They are not required while swimming or exercising (AquaFit), provided family groups maintain a six-foot distance between one another.
Fitness Center and Fitness Classes:
- Face coverings are required for all activities except for high-intensity activities, including but not limited to, running, sprinting and cross-training.
- If face coverings are removed when engaged in high-intensity activities, appropriate measures must be taken to ensure social distancing at all times.
- If you have a medical condition preventing you from wearing a face covering, you are strongly encouraged to wear a face shield.
Tennis Courts and Canyon 9 Golf Course: Face coverings are not required if you are with family members, or can keep a distance of six feet from others at all times.
Besides the obvious safety reasons for these measures, we risk violation notices and even getting shut down if we are not in compliance with the governor’s directives. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding.