Attention parents of children ages 2 to 6!
Do you want to start a fitness program or swim in the lap pool? Then you need to know about Kids’ Corner, a FREE Club service that provides safe, fun childcare in two-hour windows all week long.
Here’s the schedule:
Mondays-Fridays: 8:30-10:30 am OR 10:30 am-12:30 pm
Saturdays: 8-10 am OR 10 am-12 pm
Mondays-Thursdays: 5:30-7:30 pm
How to use Kids’ Corner:
- Stop at the Concierge Desk and fill out a registration form. Forms are also available online here.
- Once your child is registered, secure your preferred spot (s) at the Concierge Desk or online through the Kids’ Calendar on www.somersett.net.
- Drop your child off at Kids’ Corner within 15 minutes of your reservation time.
- Go do your thing while your child enjoys playtime with his or her new friends!
- Kids’ Corner is open to children ages 2 to 6. Children must be registered prior to their first use of the room.
- Parents of children who are not bathroom independent must remain on Club premises at all times when their child is in Kids’ Corner. This means you may work out in the fitness room, aerobic studio or sports court, play tennis, swim or attend a Club function. All parents must remain in the Somersett community.
- The room operates on a 6-to-1 ratio, with a maximum of 12 children allowed at any given time. To accommodate this ratio, the Club requires reservations to be made at least 24 hours in advance to ensure staffing.
- Children must be dropped off in Kids’ Corner within 15 minutes of their reservation time. After that time, the spot will be opened up to a child on the waitlist.