Key projects completed in 2019
Newsletter Sign Up
- Installed new solar-operated crosswalk signage
in two new locations.
- Completed approximately 54 acres of fire fuel
- Relocated the pool slide and constructed the new
Slide Landing Pool.
- Sanded, primed and repainted the pool stairs.
- Completed a major repair to the irrigation
system that comprised approximately 600 feet of underground piping.
- Completed new tree and irrigation mapping
throughout the community.
- Completed a thorough review of the SGCC
equipment, including water usage. Also, initiated a new system for determining
the electrical usage which resulted in a substantial savings for the
- Completed rockery wall repairs on Gypsy Hill
Trail, including relocating the fire hydrant located next to the wall.
- Purchased new umbrellas, stands and sunshades
for the pool deck.
- Completed pavement maintenance on the trails (crack
sealing only) within the internal Sierra Canyon trail network (non-MEA areas).
- Awarded the SOA common area maintenance contract
- Completed an operational assessment on the
- Reestablished tree rings around all trees in common
area turf areas.
- Repainted the play pool water features.
- Installed over 200 new trees in the community.
- Installed over 1300 new water-efficient
irrigation heads, each with a built-in pressure regulator and check valve.
- Installed six new web-based irrigation
controllers with weather-control features.
- Replaced massage room flooring.
- Replaced oven in the Club kitchen.
- Retrofitted the exterior lighting in the Club
parking lot to energy-efficient lighting.
- Purchased new golf cart for maintenance.
- Purchased and installed new fitness equipment at