Introducing the MySomersett app
The MySomersett App is here! This app allows members of the Club at Town Center to conveniently reserve amenity passes via a mobile device or home computer.
Members can reserve their preferred date and time for the Lap Pool, Fitness Center and Fitness Classes through the app. We plan to expand the app to provide information and allow reservations for other amenities as they open up, such as camp and Club events.
How do I get the app?
Simply download the app from the App Store or Google Play by searching for MySomersett. Once downloaded, click on “Visit as a Guest” to request resident access. Your request will be processed within 72 hours (3 business days). You will receive an email once your access is approved.
Want to use your computer instead?
If you prefer to use a computer to make your reservation, go to somersettapp.net and click the “Request Resident Access” button and follow the instructions.
Can I still reserve at the front desk?
We are confident that you will find this app to be the easiest, most convenient way to make amenity reservations. However, until you are able to get the app up and running, you may still call the front desk to make a reservation. Please be ready to provide an email to secure your spot.
Who is this app for?
For now, this app is only available to members of The Club at Town Center. We will expand access to Sierra Canyon residents as more Club amenities open up.
I can’t make my reservation time. Can I cancel?
If you make a reservation for an amenity and find you will not be able to make that time slot, please cancel it so someone else has a chance to use it. Here’s what to do:
- Go to the Home page (in the main menu in the top left corner)
- Click on the “My Passes and Reservations” button
- Select the Amenity pass you want to cancel
- Click on the “Cancel Reservation” button in the bottom left corner.
How do I get on a waitlist for a time slot that is full?
If you want to be entered on a waitlist for a time slot that is full:
- Go to the pass you want to be waitlisted for
- Click “Select This Pass,” even if there is no availability
- Select Continue Reservation
- Select Confirm Reservation
- You will see a pop-op window that tells you you have been put on a waitlist for that Amenity Pass
- The app will notify you via email if a spot opens up.