A Message from the SOA Board President
Dear Somersett Homeowners,
We have six standing committees that can use your input. Homeowners can always attend Communications, Finance and Budget, Facilities and Somersett Parks committee meetings, even if not a member. Or better yet, volunteer for open positions to get your voice heard loud and clear.
On December 14th, the SOA Board composed of Ryan Burns, Steve Guderian, Frank Leto, Jason Roland and me, held its first scheduled meeting since the November election. One of our actions was to assign Board members to each of the six SOA committees.
- The Aesthetic Guidelines Committee and the Communications Committee have Tom Fitzgerald and Frank Leto as the Primary and Alternate Board members.
- The Community Standards Committee has Tom Fitzgerald and Steve Guderian as the Primary and Alternate Board members.
- Finance and Budget Committee Board members are Ryan Burns, Primary, and Steve Guderian, Alternate.
- The Facilities Committee now has Ryan Burns, Primary, and Jason Roland as Alternate.
- The Somersett Parks Advisory Committee has Jason Roland as Primary and Ryan Burns as Alternate.
These six Committees now have rewritten charters which structure them in a very similar manner for ease of operation. All Committees now have two Board positions and five homeowner positions. Currently, the Community Standards and Finance and Budget Committees have one homeowner opening each and the Facilities Committee has two homeowner openings. The rewritten charters along with information on how to join a committee can be found on this page (scroll down to Committee section). Here is a 2018 calendar with all scheduled meetings.
As we work through our various agendas in 2018, it is very important that you are aware of and understand the discussions that the Board and Committees schedule. With your active participation, our community will have a great 2018.
We hope to see you at the next Board meeting on January 24th at 5:30 pm in the Sports Court at The Club at Town Center.
SOA Board President