2018 summer pool hours
2018 Summer Pool Hours
The Family Pool
Open daily: 10 am to 9 pm
Play Pool & Lower Spa
Open daily: 10 am-9 pm
Effective Monday, June 25, the lap lane will be removed during open swim. Lap lanes are also removed during AquaFit on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9-11 am.
Lap Swim Times:
Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays: 6 am-Noon, 6-9 pm (close)
Tuesdays and Thursdays: 6-9 am, 11 am-Noon, 6-9 pm (close)
Saturdays and Sundays: 7-11 am, 7-9 pm (close)
Open Swim Times:
Weekdays: Noon-6 pm
Weekends: 11 am-7 pm
Lap Pool Usage
Signs at the lap pool will indicate what is taking place during the day. Look for signs reading “Swim Lessons Only,” “Lap Swim Only” and “Aqua Fit Class” posted on the lap pool gate entrance or at respective swim lane ends.
Lap Swim Etiquette
Please be courteous to other lap swimmers when there is only one lane in use. Circle swimming is a good rule of thumb when there are multiple swimmers in one lane. Please stay to the right of the blue lane guide when this is appropriate.
Mondays-Fridays: 6 am-9 pm (close)
Saturdays and Sundays: 7 am-9 pm (close)
Register for all swim lessons at the concierge desk at The Club at Town Center.
2-week sessions: Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays starting June 18
$50/session for members; $60/session for Goddard students
Session 1: June 18-29
Session 2: July 9-20
Session 3: July 23–August 3
Group lessons are available to resident members of the Club and students of the Goddard School. Beginner, advanced beginner and intermediates levels will be offered. Swimmers must be at least 3 years old to participate in group lessons. Lessons are 30 minutes long.
Group Lesson Application Form
Saturdays starting June 2
$10/class for residents; $15/class for Goddard students
Parent-toddler lessons are available to members of the Club and Goddard School students. Children participating in the program must be between six months and three years old with little to no experience in the water. Classes focus on fundamental water exercises that encourage and promote swimming skills and comfortability in the pool. All lessons are 30 minutes long.
Parent-Toddler Lesson Application Form
Private Swim Lessons
$125 for a package of 5
$185 for a package of 8
Private swim lessons are available to members of the Club. Swimmers must be at least two years old to participate. Lessons are 30 minutes long.
Private Swim Lesson Application Form
20 person max
One of our most popular drop-in classes is back for another fun, fit summer! Starting in June, join this invigorating and joint-friendly workout in the lap pool. When signing in for class, the Club will follow our group fitness policy, which states that participants may sign in no earlier than 15 minutes before class. If participation warrants, we will also utilize the 1-to-20 number system as we have in previous years. Please look for class days and times on the Fitness Class Calendar and at The Club at Town Center.
Tuesdays/Thursdays: 9–10 am; 10:10–11 am
Wednesdays: 6:30–7:30 am
Saturdays: 9–10 am; 10:15–11:15 am
- Use of the pool is restricted to hours when lifeguards are on duty. Swimmers are asked to use caution at all times when utilizing the pool area. Any incident should be reported to a lifeguard immediately.
- Children using flotation devices must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Children under the age of six must be closely supervised by an accompanying adult.
- Children wearing diapers must have vinyl pants over the diaper and under the bathing suit. The Club reserves the right to ask a child be removed from the water if he or she is not wearing vinyl pants.
- Proper bathing suits are required for swimming. No cut-off shorts or thongs allowed.
- Please shower before entering the pool.
- No diving in any area of the pool.
- No glass containers of any kind permitted on the pool deck.
- No food or drink allowed in the pool.
- Persons with skin disorders may be denied use of the pool.
- No pets allowed within the pool deck area. Exceptions will only be made for service animals.
- No rafts permitted without approval from management.
- No running, horseplay or water guns are permitted within the pool deck area.
- Kickboards are for use as swimming aids and/or swimming instruction; no standing, sitting or horse play allowed.
- The pool furniture is not to be removed from its location on the pool deck.
- Members are not permitted to bring in outside coolers larger than 12” x 12” x 12” without prior management approval. No outside alcohol is permitted.
- Refrain from talking to lifeguards while they are on the stands.
- Lifeguards’ instructions must be obeyed at all times by members and guests for maximum safety.
- Swimmers must stay clear of the catch pool and slide exit area. Do not reach into the slide from the deck area.
- Riders must exit the catch pool immediately by use of stairs.
- Children less than 48 inches tall who are unable to swim may only use the slide with a parent.
- Parents may assist their child out of the water in the catch pool if necessary, but they cannot stand in front of the slide to catch their child. Parents may wait at the steps if needed.
- Only one person at a time is allowed to go down the slide, excluding a parent and small child as described above.
- Please walk up the steps and make sure the catch pool is empty before going down the slide.
- Riders must go down on their back, feet first.
- No flotation devices of any kind are permitted on the slide, including those in bathing suits.
- No goggles, sunglasses, hats or any object that may fall off into the water is permitted on the slide.
- No diving from the slide into the catch pool upon exiting the flume.
- Lifeguard instructions must be obeyed at all times by members and guests for maximum safety.
- Children 12 years of age or younger who wish to use the family spa must be supervised by an adult.
- It is recommended that children under 12 years of age enjoy the spa no longer than 10 consecutive minutes at a time.
- Extended exposure to hot water or vapors may be detrimental to the health of elderly persons and persons with heart conditions, diabetes or high or low blood pressure.
- People with skin, ear, genital or other body infections, open sores or wounds should not use the hot tub due to the possibility of spreading infection.
- Do not ingest water by mouth as this can cause infection and illness. Parents are to warn children not to allow water in their mouths.
- The heat of the hot tub water speeds up the effects of alcohol and can cause sleepiness, dizziness and unconsciousness.
- Horseplay, splashing, swimming and diving are not permitted in the spas.
- The lower spa will close daily from 2–2:15 pm for backwashing and refilling.